How to make a cacao and Kaolin Clay Mask
Ingredients for Cacao and Kaolin Clay Mask:
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Kaolin Powder Clay
- 1 tablespoon distilled green tea
Steps for Cacao and Kaolin Clay Mask:
- Put kaolin clay and cacao in a bowl and blend/ stir well.
- Add the cooled green tea to produce a paste
- Apply a layer of the paste to your face
- Allow the mask to dry for 15 minutes.
- Once the mask has dried rinse your face with warm water
- Gently pat dry with a clean towel.
Benefits of Cacao and Kaolin Clay Mask
Kaolin clay is known to detox, drawing purities out of the skin. Cacao is an antioxidant, it helps repair skin and reduce inflammation while increasing cell growth. You can use either distilled water or green tea. Green tea is known for its antioxidants to the skin. Mix all of these and make this beautiful skin mask.
Make your skin feel fresh, moisture, clean, and healing with this
Cacao and Kaolin Clay Mask !
If you like it please leave a comment and share for others!